Thursday, April 4th 2019
11501 Masonic Home Dr.
Bloomington, MN. 55437
8:30 AM- 9:00 AM: Registration and Networking
9:00 AM- 11:00 AM: Session (2 CEU's)
11:00 AM- 11:30 AM: Board Meeting
11:30 AM- 12:15 PM: Lunch
Enhancing Performance through Mindfulness
- Why we need to implement mindfulness in our lives
- Research studies on the benefits of mindfulness
- How mindfulness physically changes your brain (neuroplasticity)
- What is possible when you implement mindfulness in your life
12:15 PM- 12:45 PM: Registration and Networking
12:45 PM- 1:00 PM: Membership Meeting
1:00 PM- 3:00 PM: Session- (2 CEU's)
Practicing Mindfulness Skills
- Relieve anxiety, stress and depression
- Deal with physical health conditions
- Assist with life transitions
Lunch will be provided by Landmark Center. Please RSVP by March 28th to MAPATwinCities@gmail.com if you will be attending the lunch.
Pre-registration is not
required for any MAPA Seminar
The seminar is FREE for MAPA members.
Cost for non-members: $20.00