Life Enrichment Coordinator Posted 11/19/21
Company: Presbyterian Homes and Services
Location: Lake Minnetonka Shores
Hours: Full Time; 40 hours a week rotating schedule
Link to application : PHS
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Lake Minnetonka Shores is seeking a Life Enrichment Coordinator for its team. The Life Enrichment Coordinator is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring established life enhancement/life enrichment programming for residents.
- High School Diploma or related.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, program, implement and coordinate recreation programming for residents. Previous experience with seniors preferred.
- Class B license or ability to obtain within six months of hire as required by site.
- Strong communication skills, including good insights into resident preferences and needs. Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills with residents.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours such as during evenings and weekends for planned programs.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, initiative and positive rapport with residents, staff, families and volunteers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS' mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.