Job Description for MAPA Board
Metropolitan Activity Professional Association
The Education Chair shall coordinate educational
and resources for the MAPA membership.
Term of Office:
Is a voting member, appointed by the Board.
Term length of at least one year, terms have no limits on years served.
Terms to run in conjunction with elected positions.
The Executive Board of MAPA membership.
1. Professional attitude.
3. Goal minded, keeping the MAPA mission and objectives uppermost in mind
4. Good organizational, communication and leadership skills
5. Member in good standing of MAPA
6. Perform duties and responsibilities of their position in an ethical manner as relates to the By-laws, policy and job description
7. Be prepared to give report or address issues as called upon at MAPA meetings/sessions.
8. Computer knowledge and access to a computer
4 + Board Meetings
5 Workshops/Sessions (1/2 & Full Days)
Approximately 8+ hours per month
Education Chair Responsibilities:
Revised and approved
By MAPA Board 01/13/2010, 01/14/2013, 01/22/20, 1/11/22
If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.